The Sacred Bruja
The Sacred Bruja
The Sacred Bruja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Bruja

Hoodoo, Brujeria, and Sacred Ritual for the Modern Black Woman

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nubia I Sutton and the Black Berry Beauty Academy ...Becoming a Womb Practitioner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tahtahme
Admin
Tahtahme

Nubia I Sutton and the Black Berry Beauty Academy ...Becoming a Womb Practitioner Empty
PostSubject: Nubia I Sutton and the Black Berry Beauty Academy ...Becoming a Womb Practitioner   Nubia I Sutton and the Black Berry Beauty Academy ...Becoming a Womb Practitioner EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:27 am

**Keep in mind that direct links are only available to members. As soon as you are a member, links on certain words will be revealed...**

Another course for womb wellness, is Lisa Marie Goodman's (formerly known as "Nubia I Sutton") Black Berry Academy course. She introduces herself as "The Raw Food Goddess, the Womb Priestess and Holistic Practitioner".

Her descriptionreads: "Many have requested this certification program. In this program I will provide you with 4 in depth instructional video uploads showing you all of my techniques to healing, four worksheet/actions plan, two 2 hour live conference calls with me and permission to purchase and sell my products to your clients. The information will include how to get clients, how to charge for your services and how to heal yourself in the process as well as a certificate of completion from the Black Berry Beauty! Peace"

A certificate and new clientele could be exactly what women who identify as Black, especially here in America, are in need of, if they are looking to work at home or have a second job especially. Healing the community is something that many women would want and need.

In alignment with other womb practitioners for optimal womb health, Lisa Marie insists on a vegan diet, emphasizing raw foods primarily.

If you have ever had the pleasure of watching her hundreds of youtube videos, you have felt her total warmth. For me, at least, she has been like the mother I never had--consistent videos and advice that can be genuinely applied to life.

The price for this course is $750.

Some more information from her sites "About" Section:
"At THE BLACKBERRY BEAUTY ACADEMY we are dedicated to helping women heal themselves naturally with the love and attention that they deserve. Please come in and have a seat.  Get comfortable in a warm environment of peace and tranquility, as sacred healing techniques are administer with warmth and expert guidance.  If your doctor believes that there is only one way to cure yourself, which may include surgery, but you know that in your heart there may be other methods then THE BLACKBERRY BEAUTY ACADEMY may be the place for you.

At THE BLACKBERRY BEAUTY ACADEMY we are not necessarily against medical surgery, in fact, in life threatening situations this might be necessary, but if you have tried this method and your "problem" seems to reoccur I urge you to contact us at THE BLACKBERRY BEAUTY ACADEMY to see if we could finally get to the heart of the matter, naturally.

Our Philosophy is the belief that every dis-ease can be healed and must be dealt with at the core, from our inner-spiritual guidance.

THE BLACKBERRY BEAUTY ACADEMY has been in existence for the last ten years and many women have walked away praising the center, feeling that they have been put on the road to recovery and wellness.  We would love to see you.  Please feel free to give us a call. We offer  one on one consultations that we are sure will fit your budget.  They are usually held over the phone.  We look forward to seeing you and peace and blessings.

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals."

[[Note: As with all content, links are only available to members of the forum]]
Back to top Go down
http://ThePathofaGoddess.etsy.com

Nubia I Sutton and the Black Berry Beauty Academy ...Becoming a Womb Practitioner
Page 1 of 1